Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Taiwan Blog



 
Polly's trip to Taiwan seemed like months away for ages and it has sneaked up on us in the last few weeks. Here she is with bff Maia this morning waiting for the bus to pick them up in Penrith. And they look rather good in their peacock blue hoodies. Despite the early hour and very cold morning.

So they will be arriving in Taipei tomorrow afternoon (local time) which will be about 6am here. And they are writing a blog while they are away so for more news of what they get up to you can check http://www.cumbriataiwan.blogspot.com/ which I believe will be updated regularly. (Just in case she doesn't get round to writing postcards to you all.)

She will have some utterly memorable experiences and I am very happy to be able to let her have this opportunity. But I am her mum so I will miss her enormously and be happier still when she comes home in 12 days time.

No comments:

Post a Comment