Pages

Monday, March 28, 2011

running made easy

OK, this won't take up much of your time. I started running at the beginning of March. I run for 60 seconds, then walk for 2 minutes. I do this 3 times a week. The first week I had a 3 minute recovery time in between runs. When I say run I do mean jog. This week I am doing 8 reps of the 60-second-run 2-minute-walk.

I have to say I am really enjoying it. And the benefits go way beyond the actual run itself. If you run early in the day your metabolic rate even while resting remains high throughout the day. My energy levels have been much better. I am finding I am managing to do more in a day now, and I don't think it is just down to the longer evenings, although they must be part of it too. I can also honestly say that now that I am exercising more I feel less like eating junk.


I just need a few good tracks to run along to. Any ideas?




No comments:

Post a Comment