Thank you, Toby, for re-arranging your day at very short notice to meet Sam and me for lunch. I have never had so much chicken in one sandwich and it was very pleasant to sit in the warm sun, watching the world go by with you. Now we know that visiting you is quite straightforward you might see us down your way more often. Next time I might even give you a decent amount of notice!
For more photos click
here
Nice photos!
ReplyDeleteWas lovely to see you both! And yes, it's just a hop, skip and a sickbag away by ferry... come again soon once I've moved into the new place :-)
I hope Sam's little darlings are behaving themselves!
The little darlings are still in mint condition and have had their first outing to Oscar's. Sam was also given a football on the boat - which he managed not to lose overboard! Good luck with the move.
ReplyDelete